This page is currently under construction. If you have related content or resources to add, you may submit it via the “Contact Topic Manager” box below.
The JAG program works with youth who face challenges to graduation or life beyond high school. The program focuses on teaching these youth leadership and employability skills that will directly impact them, their school and community.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
We have JAG here in our district and it is a fantastic program for students with barriers to going on to college and career! Here’s a link that should have the info you need. https://www.in.gov/dwd/
JAG.htm We have JAG specialists at our high schools that do the enrollment, meet with students and parents, teach the classes, take them to competitions and college field trips, do all the follow-up after graduation, among other things. Counselortalk, March 2018
- What I have learned
- JAG Indiana- Slide Show from Counselor Talk Webinar
- JAG Indiana- link to Counselor Talk Webinar
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Kelly on May 30, 2018 @ 18:05:46
- Mary on March 14, 2018 @ 20:20:23
- Mary on March 14, 2018 @ 20:15:18
- Mary on March 14, 2018 @ 19:05:52
- Kelly on March 12, 2018 @ 20:08:10
- Heather on August 6, 2016 @ 00:34:54
- Heather on August 6, 2016 @ 00:31:39
This post was created by IJKL ContentManager on August 6, 2016.