The JAG program works with youth who face challenges to graduation or life beyond high school. The program focuses on teaching these youth leadership and employability skills that will directly impact them, their school and community.
- Jobs for America’s Graduates (JAG) is a state-based national non-profit organization dedicated to providing identified students Project-Based Learning opportunities, engagement with employers while administering guidance and support through trauma-informed care.
- (Added 10/09/23 IDOE Update): Governor Holcomb’s recent announcement to expand JAG
- JAG Indiana- Slide Show from Counselor Talk Webinar [gdrts_stars_rating type=”counselor1stop.resources” id= 10108 ]
- JAG Indiana- link to Counselor Talk Webinar [gdrts_stars_rating type=”counselor1stop.resources” id= 10109 ]
- JAG_fact_onePager_rev1 [gdrts_stars_rating type=”counselor1stop.resources” id= 10110 ]
- JAG Counselor Guide 19-20
We have JAG here in our district and it is a fantastic program for students with barriers to going on to college and career! Here’s a link that should have the info you need. https://www.in.gov/dwd/
JAG.htm We have JAG specialists at our high schools that do the enrollment, meet with students and parents, teach the classes, take them to competitions and college field trips, do all the follow-up after graduation, among other things. Counselortalk, March 2018
If you have suggestions, feedback, or resources, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.