This page is currently under construction. If you have related content or resources to add, you may submit it via the “Contact Topic Manager” box below.
Parchment is a digital credentialing service. Since 2006, the Indiana Commission for Higher Education (ICHE) and Parchment have partnered to provide the Indiana e-Transcript initiative, which facilitates the electronic exchange of transcripts and other admissions documents between high schools and colleges. Parchment’s service is provided to your school at no cost, as your current students receive free electronic transcript requests.
Also see Transcripts
- Indiana contracted with Parchment to send electronic transcripts to colleges and other entities for current high school students free of cost.
- Parchment is the most widely adopted digital credential service, allowing learners, academic institutions, and employers to request, verify, and share credentials in simple and secure ways. The platform has helped millions of people and thousands of schools and universities exchange more than 30 million transcripts and other credentials globally. (https://www.parchment.com/about/)
- (From Counselortalk, September 2018) Q: Has anyone had transcripts not upload correctly to Parchment this fall? I had a few students have information cut off or deleted when transcripts were exported from Powerschool. A: When using Chrome we had this issue, but when moving over to Firefox, we have not had this problem.
- (From SS INTouch, September 2018) Transcript Requests for High School Alumni: As a reminder, transcript requests for your high school alumni are free through Parchment from through September 30. Alumni can order via Parchment directly or a Parchment Admin can request on behalf of the alum via Parchment. After this date, alums will be charged $3.75 for an electronic transcript request.
- Parchment: http://www.parchment.com
- IDOE – Indiana’s Common Electronic Transcript
- Parchment 7 SIS Integration (YouTube Video)
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Kelly Dunn on September 18, 2018.
- September 18, 2018 @ 18:39:09
- September 18, 2018 @ 18:22:50
- September 17, 2018 @ 18:34:03
- August 21, 2018 @ 13:02:08
This post was created by MNOP ContentManager on August 21, 2018.