Use this section to briefly describe or define this topic area. Examples include cutting and Trichotillomania.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- What I have learned
- In response to a request on Counselortalk for a safety plan for a student who is self-harming: Here is a link to the Suicide Prevention & Response: A Comprehensive Resource Guide for Indiana Schools https://www.doe.in.gov/sites/default/files/student-services/suicide-resource-guide-indiana-schools-4.pdf It offers a few sample safety plans and has some safety plan apps you may want to explore too. Hope this helps! (Brandie Oliver, bmoliver
- About self-injury from Cornell University
- What is Self-Injury? from Cornell University
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Heather on April 19, 2018.
- April 19, 2018 @ 14:50:36
- April 18, 2018 @ 21:32:56
- April 18, 2018 @ 21:30:18
- April 18, 2018 @ 21:06:11
- February 9, 2018 @ 21:10:30
- August 7, 2016 @ 23:05:19
This post was created by QRST ContentManager on August 7, 2016.