This page is currently under construction. If you have related content or resources to add, you may submit it via the “Contact Topic Manager” box below.
Examples of self harm or self injurious behaviors include cutting and Trichotillomania.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- What I have learned
- In response to a request on Counselortalk for a safety plan for a student who is self-harming: Here is a link to the Suicide Prevention & Response: A Comprehensive Resource Guide for Indiana Schools https://www.doe.in.gov/sites/default/files/student-services/suicide-resource-guide-indiana-schools-4.pdf It offers a few sample safety plans and has some safety plan apps you may want to explore too. Hope this helps! (Brandie Oliver, bmoliver
- About self-injury from Cornell University
- What is Self-Injury? from Cornell University
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Heather on May 29, 2018.
- May 29, 2018 @ 20:37:46
- April 19, 2018 @ 14:50:36
- April 18, 2018 @ 21:32:56
- April 18, 2018 @ 21:30:18
- April 18, 2018 @ 21:06:11
- February 9, 2018 @ 21:10:30
- August 7, 2016 @ 23:05:19
This post was created by QRST ContentManager on August 7, 2016.