This page is currently under construction. If you have related content or resources to add, you may submit it via the “Contact Topic Manager” box below.
Examples of self harm or self injurious behaviors include cutting and Trichotillomania.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- What I have learned
- In response to a request on Counselortalk for a safety plan for a student who is self-harming: Here is a link to the Suicide Prevention & Response: A Comprehensive Resource Guide for Indiana Schools https://www.doe.in.gov/sites/default/files/student-services/suicide-resource-guide-indiana-schools-4.pdf It offers a few sample safety plans and has some safety plan apps you may want to explore too. Hope this helps! (Brandie Oliver, bmoliver
- About self-injury from Cornell University
- What is Self-Injury? from Cornell University
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Kelly on May 29, 2018 @ 20:37:46
- Kelly on April 19, 2018 @ 14:50:36
- Mary on April 18, 2018 @ 21:32:56
- Mary on April 18, 2018 @ 21:30:18
- Mary on April 18, 2018 @ 21:06:11
- Kelly on February 9, 2018 @ 21:10:30
- Heather on August 7, 2016 @ 23:05:19
This post was created by QRST ContentManager on August 7, 2016.