Depression is a common problem in children and teens but is sometimes difficult to recognize.
- See also, suicide prevention
- It is estimated that 10-15% of children and teens are depressed at some point.
- Depression in young people often manifests in irritability, somatic complaints, withdrawal, anti-social behavior, nightmares and boredom.
- Depression (PowerPoint presentation) from an IUPUI graduate counseling course, Fall 2018
- Child Adolescent Mood-Affect-Depression
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- 1StopABCD on February 1, 2019 @ 19:23:32
- 1StopABCD on February 1, 2019 @ 19:19:50
- Kelly on February 1, 2019 @ 19:03:20
- Kelly on October 4, 2018 @ 20:27:59
- Mary on May 2, 2018 @ 17:59:54
- Heather on August 7, 2016 @ 18:50:16
This post was created by ABCD ContentManager on August 7, 2016.