Depression is a common problem in children and teens but is sometimes difficult to recognize.
- See also, suicide prevention
- Depression (PowerPoint presentation) from an IUPUI graduate counseling course, Fall 2018 [gdrts_stars_rating type=”counselor1stop.resources” id= 04126 ]
- Child Adolescent Mood-Affect-Depression
- It is estimated that 10-15% of children and teens are depressed at some point.
- Depression in young people often manifests in irritability, somatic complaints, withdrawal, anti-social behavior, nightmares and boredom.
If you have suggestions, feedback, or resources, please email email@example.com and let us know.