Marketing and public relations strategies can provide a framework for a reframed model of parent engagement.
- Marketing = creating, communicating, delivering and exchanging offerings that have value for students/parents
- Public relations = growing the name of the school counseling program and strengthening its perception and relationship with the public
- Establishment of school counseling program recognition through increased contacts increase in parent interaction
- Stimulates awareness of (and hopefully the demand for) the school counseling program strengthens your school counseling program’s image and how it is perceived
- Through broadened awareness and different perception, increase visibility and parents seeking out counseling program services
- PowerPoint presentation from Indiana State University Counselor Day and handout
- Creating a School Counseling Website
- Start of the School Year School Counselor Introduction PowerPoint (from ASCA)
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Kelly on February 5, 2020 @ 12:30:36
- Kelly on February 4, 2020 @ 21:42:43
- Kelly on February 4, 2020 @ 21:40:13
- Kelly on February 4, 2020 @ 21:39:45
- Kelly on February 4, 2020 @ 21:36:05
- Kelly on February 4, 2020 @ 21:32:07
- Kelly on February 4, 2020 @ 21:20:04
This post was created by MNOP ContentManager on February 4, 2020.