Everyone experiences stress and anxiety to some degree but some people are less equipped to handle these feelings due to traumatic experiences, unstable homes or innate character traits. Counselors can help students and their families deal with anxiety in healthy ways.
- Mindfulness can be a useful tool for combating anxiety.
- Long-term anxiety can manifest in emotional and physical symptoms.
- Sometimes, anxiety can look like ADD and even ODD in children so it is good to explore all triggers of behaviors.
- Anxious children benefit from structure and predictability.
- Anxiety tips for parents
- Counselortalk responses 2011
- Teacher training by Amy Winkler
- Anxiety PD Practice Scenarios
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Heather on September 6, 2017.
- September 6, 2017 @ 17:34:03
- June 16, 2017 @ 14:02:24
- April 6, 2017 @ 17:36:00
- January 2, 2017 @ 20:19:44
- December 22, 2016 @ 17:25:34
- August 5, 2016 @ 20:45:18
This post was created by ABCD ContentManager on August 5, 2016.