This page is currently under construction. If you have content or resources to contribute, you may submit them via the “Contact Topic Manager” box below.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- Naviance vs. ICE(from Counselor Talk, February 2018)
- I like Naviance and the college/career exploration it provides. The career interest survey looks a little clunky but it does a good job of helping students see what they might be interested in. After they complete it, they can see what majors are related to the career that popped up for them. They can then see what colleges offer that particular major/program.
- Naviance integrates with the Common App for college, and it can be both helpful and frustrating. It is easy to send all documents, but sometimes it doesn’t work and it can be difficult to determine why it didn’t work. The career exploration does look like a website from the 90s and it isn’t all that interesting to look at. It does what it needs to do though.
- We use the career explorer section of Naviance often. We go through with freshman and revisit it sophomore year. When we meet individually with students, it is helpful to refer to and see if the students are actually interested in whatever the results of the survey were.
- What I have learned
- Use this section to share links to other resources
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Kelly Dunn on March 1, 2018.
- March 1, 2018 @ 01:25:42
- February 23, 2018 @ 13:50:54
- February 23, 2018 @ 13:49:27
This post was created by MNOP ContentManager on February 23, 2018.