Use this section to briefly describe or define this topic area.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- Risk Assessment info from Counselortalk (Sept. 2017)
- Suicide Screening: My recommendation is the Columbia Suicide Severity Rating Scale (evidence-based tool). Screening Tool and the full assessment. It is important that anyone that would be assessing and/or screening receive training on these tools. (From Dr. Brandie Oliver, Counselor Talk, November 2017)
- Suicide Prevention Week Guidance Update Newsletter from Morgan Township (IN) Middle-High School
- What We All Want to Say About Suicide (YouTube video)
- The Kevin Hines Story (YouTube video)
- To This Day Project (YouTube video)
- Ryan’s Story-Presentation for Schools (YouTube video)
- NBAS Risk Screening Form
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Heather on November 17, 2017.
- November 17, 2017 @ 19:35:34
- November 17, 2017 @ 19:14:35
- October 2, 2017 @ 17:56:08
- October 2, 2017 @ 17:55:35
- September 1, 2017 @ 14:56:35
- June 9, 2017 @ 15:36:02
- August 7, 2016 @ 23:33:43
This post was created by QRST ContentManager on August 7, 2016.